Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Great animation and voiceacting, but was good enough, it gave lovely trembles of nostalgia, the script was alright, but could have been better.
Oh yeah, and you forgot Moneybags GODDAMN MONEYBAG!!!

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

This was pure epicness. The animation was smooth and well drawn and it's always fun to see 10 year olds try to defend Pewdie writing in "fuuuck u u make fun of pewdiepie!!" and other mindmelting nonsense.
"It's going to be wacky and unique- TIME TO PLAY HAPPYWHEELS!!!" really made me tear up in laughter! However, Pewdie isn't thaaaaaatt evil, I was a bro before I noticed how one dimensional and repetetive he is (I also felt sort of compelled to by me simply being Swedish), and he was actually very friendly toward his fanbase, which is why the fanbase is so huuge and is ready to start a flame war towards anybody who oppose his "excellence" (written in planet sized quotationmarks).

Still, this was utter brilliance, 5/5 and 4.5/5, you should absolutely make more parodies like this!!

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

The epic style and detailed art was awesome, and the epic finale was extremely good aswell, but if I have to do some criticism, it would be that some things was kind of sketchy and undetailed in comparison to the most of the things, some sounds were a bit off and some sound effects completely broke me out of my immersion, like the cheesy, low bitrate punching sounds which just sounded silly, and this part seemed to be a bit more demanding than the old ones, but that's the only negative things I have to say.
Keep the awesomeness up in future things, whatever it might be :P

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

Okay, unlike nearly every other hater here, I'm going to write a constructive review. For starters, having the entire animation covered with fart sounds just makes it sound immature. Secondly, I can see the twist with anime chicks that are fat, but it's just not funny, maybe try to put some actual jokes in, or a plot or something. Some of the art was awesome, but then I read that most of the stuff are just pictures that you've found, which completely ruined any points for that, so try getting good at drawing and make some yourself. Speaking of the things you DID do yourselves, the animation was at someplaces not too bad, but for example, that chick who sat and took a dump, I'm quite sure that you did it, and it basically looked like shit. If you however made it contain some actual jokes, some original art that was atleast decent and maybe, just maybe a plot, I just might give it a chuckle or two.
So concept is good enough, so stick with it, but try to make it more watchable and entertaining than just fart sounds and poorly drawn anime chicks.

FatBadger responds:

1. The movie is supposed to be immature, like oldschool NG. Most of the people here are brand new and only like watching the same things.
2. Im not writing a script for a series designed to make fun of a stupid online fetish by throwing it in your face. Adding some kind of plot to this would be stupid and pointless. A fucking sitcom about fat anime chicks...
3. The pictures were taken off various sites. I try and make this very clear. Hence the disclaimer at the start of the movie and author's comments. You actually read that, 90% of the people who reviewed seamed to have missed that. All the animation (preloader, intro, golfinhos amazing part,effects), sounds and audio was done by us.
4. No one said this movie was an amazing 8 month project for animation class. Other people are allowed to submit content to! If that is okay with all of you.

Skyrim:Sneaking Skyrim:Sneaking

Better than Oblivion :3

It was awesome, but the AI is atleast better than in Oblivion when you could be completely invisible and shoot someone in secret and being noticed automatically :P
The animation was running smooth and looked awesome, and the gag was hilarious, good job!

Skyrim Fail Skyrim Fail

What? No no no...

Oh, I can see the hilariousness of him getting a blowjob and ending it with a overpowered fus ro dah and mud crabs or some shit like that trying to cut off his dick... NOT! Im not trying to be a troll or something, but there were no "real" puns or shit like that, and nearly every "joke" was something with "fus ro dah" which is okay one or two times, but twenty times? No. Try to come up with some actual jokes and "wait, what?!" kinda things instead of just taking random things you probably just came up with during five minutes while you were drunk and tired, when mayby even I (might) have found that fun in any way.
Thank you.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Awesome!

This Madness was awesome, but it ended without a resolution (according to me), will it be a Madness Combat 11?

Madness 3D Pilot Madness 3D Pilot

Cool!

Very cool, but needs gore and more fps. =D

What is Love? What is Love?

Very good!

Very good, but the guy at the keyboard looks a little bit wierd.