Harlem Shake Harlem Shake

Earpuking music that doesn't stop at the main menu, boring, unvaried, uninspired graphics, cheesy ass fucking logo, and nearly nothing appealing to play more than one level. Get the fuck of off the front page!
Just to even out the score a tiny bit, the graphics weren't bad, (as previously mentioned) just uninspired, boring and unvaried.

Madness: Will It Slice? Madness: Will It Slice?

(FYI, I've read the description, and you should probably read all of this I'm afraid, otherwise you might get a bit mad over some things which I later acknowledge)

I find the game having a HUGE potential, however it's severely flawed.
First of all, the laser stops when it hits something, this isn't too much of an issue, but the laser graphic does not imply that which is quite confusing, maybe it should be upgradeable in the next patch so it can cut through more zombies in one shot?
Another thing that bothers me with the laser stopping is that it stops when it hits a hand, which helps nothing with preventing the zombies from kicking your ass. A small thing you should add, but isn't really "critical" is that when you cut the zombies in half, some guts should come out, or at least some more blood, this is a Madness game we're talking about. Another thing that is more of an issue is that shooting the zombies in their heads doesn't kill them which goes against every zombie anatomy law there has ever been, I CAN agree that it would be a little too easy, but you can make some zombies harder by giving them head protection or something, but as it is for the moment, it's just like the hand, and doesn't do shit in helping you, and since the lasers doesn't continue through the body it doesn't stop them from hurting you until the ridiculous charge up time of the laser lets you shoot again which can easily make 5 zombies corner you and it's impossible without letting the zombies kill you 10 times over. Of course you can shoot the none-charge shots, but they do waay to little damage to help you when you get cornered, and some sort of bar that showed you how hot your gun is until you have to wait for a cooldown would be helpful. Another thing I find bad is the sound design. The laser sounds very generic and undetailed, adding more sounds to the laser shot would make it feel more like you're firing a weapon of huge power instead of an unimmersive "pew". The zombies doesn't make any sounds, not even hurt sounds, not even the player has any hurt sounds which gives the feeling of nothing happening when you get tossed around, instead of giving you the feeling of losing 1/10th out of your life bar. The music is also an issue, but it's just a minor complaint, the music isn't bad, but it's a Madness game, so some more Madness-esq music would be nice. One graphical glitch which I don't know if it's just me, or if you did something wrong when setting the upload resolution, because I can't see the entire screen! In the beginning I didn't even see a life bar. I know that you're probably planning on fixing most of these things, but I think you shouldn't wait like a year until you release the next patch which is way too long for your game to stay active with the players who are probably not going to play too much after it's off the front page.
Now to finish this rant with some nice words, as I said it has a HUGE potential, and slicing a zombie in two pieces relevant to where you aim is extremely sadisfactory. Just fix up some of the bigger flaws like the stopping laser, and then you can wait a while before you should release more features. I hope you took your time to read my huge wall of text :)

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Great game, finally a madness game with art by Krinkels and the capability of almost making me feel being a part of one of the Madness movies, but I find it quite demanding, and when it starts to lag, my character won't respond for about 10 seconds, and when you meet the black and red juggernaut type monster, the helmet won't come off, even though I've been blasting him with shotguns and assault rifles point blanc for 30 minutes! Nothing seems to happen at all, and I'm not exaggerating, he's so hard, I even switched to easy without any improvement on killing him! I heard somewhere that you're supposed to melee them, but that's impossible due to his axe being 5 meters long and near impossible to dodge while a clusterfuck of enemies with agent smith like dodging skills are shooting at me with UZI's while Sanford does backward rolls to a wall.

I also have a bug report. Once when I was playing Arena mod, my sqaudmate glitched into a airwall of some sort and spazzed out until the wave was over.

A little more constructive criticism: Leveling up in the Arena mode is fun and rewarding, but in the end, I don't think it really matter because you can only play as your own character in the arena mode and zombie mode (as far as I know atleast) so it would be fun if you would be able to play as him in the story mode. That might be a little bit overpowered, but that can be balanced by adding it as a unlockable character that you get by completing the story mode and you then can use to play through the story again if you feel like it.

That's all I got to say, keep up the awesome work!

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

Doesn't work

Uhmm, I can't move...

Minecraft Seed Gen Minecraft Seed Gen

Good but...

the name of the world also generate the seed, so it would be good if it also generated a name.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Good n stuff (or something)

Awesome game! The Horatio Kane part when he said "Looks like Ophelia, was drowning her sorrows" was that a BrĂ¼tal Legend reference?? Anyway keep up the good work!

Bioshock Soundboard v2 Bioshock Soundboard v2

Good work!

Haha! Always laugh at the psycho plastic surgeont!!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Awesome & retro

It's an awesome & retro game, kinda reminds me of Contra...

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

plz MAKE A FULL!!

Can u make a full game of this, I thought that the main idea (not the april fools thing) was awesome!

Madness Regent Madness Regent

A pretty good game...

A pretty good game, but i think that you could have more weapons, and that the enemies was a little easier to kill, otherwise it's good! =D